Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rules!

I know this is always the hardest part of any site or membership etc...but we must have them in order to protect all parties involved.

I know this is always the hardest part of any site or membership etc...but we must have them in order to protect all parties involved.

#1. Do not share my items in groups such as yahoo, msn, etc. If you know someone who would like them have them come here
and download the items for themselves.
#2. Never claim my items as your own. Unless it's a commercial use item that I give you permission to use without credit.
#3. Do not post links to my 4Shared account as these are only to be used for downloading items from my blog. This is how
i can keep track of my item download.
#4. Please feel to share the preview of my kits with the link to blog, so other may download them from there.

Full terms of use (TOU) will be included with each scrap kit / element pack you download.

Hugs Kitkat

0 comments:

Post a Comment