Sunday, July 10, 2011

CT Member of Swheat Creations / Krafty Kreations

Hello All,


I have joined as a CT Member of Swheat Creations. Norma has always been so generous with her freebies and it's a honor to be a part of her team. Although I must say I am a little nervous as I have been out of the graphics loop for sometime due to my work load. But can't wait to get back into it.


Here are my first creations as part as a CT Member and all items I make as a CT Member will showcase all the wonderful items from Krafty Kreations membership.


The sigtags below were made using Gothic Journey members kit. That can be found in the members area at Krafty Kreations.


Swheat Creations kits can also be purchased here at the Swheat Creations PTU Scraps.












Instructions for adding name in Animation shop:
Click on image - Right click -Save As - Open in Animation Shop and add your name. There are 21 frames so you will need to create your name and paste it after the current frame 20 times times to have a total of 21 frames. Then CTRL A --> CTRL C then go back to the Goth Angel Tag --> CTRL A --> Then paste into frame. Do not let go of the mouse until you have your name placed where you want it. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment